So. What's Up, Thursday, it is.
4. What we've been up to...Welcome Week, Welcome Week, Welcome Week. And Josiah started back to school too. And getting ready for a First Birthday Party.
5. What I'm dreading...that one year doctor appointment where my sweet baby girl gets shots.
6. What I'm working on...a few minor, but fun-for-me birthday projects.
8. What I'm watching/reading...I've mentioned this book that I'm reading. And it's one of those that I wish I had more solid time right now to just sit and soak it all up, but I simply don't have that kind of time right now. But when I do get time...it's so very refreshing!
We've been watching The Amazing Race from the very beginning all summer long and we just can't give it up. We kinda accidentally started a new season the other night when we were planning to just give it a rest until after the first few weeks of school. But we couldn't help ourselves.
9. What I'm listening to...the gentle hum of the box that has saved my life and my family members' lives for the last two blistering summer. Precious cold air. Thank you, Jesus. (You were hoping for some cool, new music? I have small children. If I'm not listening to VBS songs or the Curious George theme song, I'm not listening to anything.)
10. What I'm wearing...Chi Alpha shirts. All day. Every day.
11. What I'm doing this weekend...You guessed it. An event for Welcome Week, what else? That and recovering from Welcome Week (dishes, laundry, sleeeeeeeep).
12. What I'm looking forward to next month...so many birthdays!!!! My dad's is on the 2nd, Lydia's is on the 5th, my sister's is on the 22nd, my father-in-law's in on the 28th, mine and my brother-in-law's is on the 30th!! Not to mention all the birthdays of other family members and dear friends all throughout the month. Our Fall retreat, Breakaway, is also always at the end of the month and I can't wait for that.
13. What else is new...nothing, really.