Saturday, May 3, 2014

100th Post


I am...Katey.  Thirty (and a half).  Wife.  Mom of one (and a half).  Lover of Jesus.

I want...
some ice cream.

I need…to do some dishes. And laundry. 

I’m grateful…for this last year of serving in full-time ministry. Not sure when I’ll be able to do that again.

I have...hair that is undecided about what it wants to be. Curly or straight? How ‘bout both.


I wish...
I had the money it would take for me to be as generous as I am in my heart.

I hate...deception. The devil is a liar.
 
I fear...roaches. Like, for real. There really is very little else in the world that can paralyze me in fear.


I hear...the oscillating fans going attempting to cool my house down. And the “music” truck coming down the street. 

I watch…my brilliant son put the same puzzle together for the 7th time in the last 15 minutes. It was brand new a few hours ago.  

I search...
for things to add to the baby’s registry. Yay for do-overs.

I wonder...
what life will be like as a family of four.

I regret...
a great many things. Mainly, the way I’ve treated people.

I love...my people.


I ache...
in my lower back.

I always...
wash my face and brush my teeth before going to bed.

I usually...
have grand ideas and vision for a craft or project. Completely lacking in execution.

I am not...easily convinced.


I dance...
around the room with my son.

I sing...
whatever is stuck in my head. Right now? Let it Go. Surprised?

I never...
leave the house without my water bottle and a snack or two.

I sometimes...
am a little too sarcastic.  

I cry...for just about any reason these days. Just earlier I was standing in the middle of Walmart, picking out a book to give my son for his birthday. Tears. I got a sweet, sympathetic look from an older lady.
 

I am not always...on time. I used to be. But the people I love have altered that.
 

I lose...
my patience.

I am confused...by why some people do some of the things they do.


I need...some Tums. You know…for all that water I’ve been drinking.

 I should…go for a long walk while the temperature is still low enough to not kill me. 

I read…blogs. I do. Something about getting a glimpse into someone else’s life. 

I think…best while in the shower and doing hair/makeup. 

I enjoy…planning events. I love all the opportunities for thoughtful details.

No comments:

Post a Comment