Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Can I just say...

...that it felt SOOO good to run today? I mean, I may have wanted to cut my knees off about halfway through. But really, it felt so good. It's been too long.

...that I am SUCH a planner. I spent almost the whole day voluntarily making lesson plans for 2 toddlers. Don't judge. I am a born-teacher, after all. And I also got such relief and pleasure from having a "calendar conversation" with my husband.

...that I'm really looking forward to Spring Break. I don't think it'll be the super relaxing, sit-around-and-do-nothing kind of week, but I will get to catch up with some folks that I desperately need catching up with. And spending a little extra time with those that I don't usually get to spend extra time with will be nice as well.

...that the LORD really does continue to prove His faithfulness and His trustworthiness even when circumstances SEEM completely hopeless. He's good; He loves us; He's never let us down before.

No comments:

Post a Comment