Saturday, April 10, 2010

A bit of randomness...

1. I'm really missing my exercise, due to my royally messed-up knee.
2. Only three more weeks left of this school year. Crazy.
3. My husband's birthday is this month. What should make him for dinner?
4. I've really been enjoying the vase of beautiful pink hydrangeas currently sitting on my coffee table. They look like this:


5. I could use a nice piece of carrot cake right about now. But I'd settle for a teacup of ice cream...any flavor.
6. I'm so stoked to get to go to Phoenix, AZ this summer!!! I've never been west of the Texas Hill Country, so I'm excited to go broaden my horizons. Plus, it doesn't hurt that we'll be staying in a luxury spa resort with many of our good friends...most expenses paid!
7. I've got a running list of ideas for new blog posts, but for some reason, this list of random things won out.
8. I get really bothered when I realize that the majority of this list has been started with the word, "I."
9. It's not okay with me that my 4 month old phone is deciding to just shut off whenever it feels like it...for no reason. What bothers me even more is that every time it gets turned off, it puts all the settings back to default. So, I spend a few minutes to return it to my preferences...and then it shuts off again. UGH.
10. Speaking of a 4 month-old: I've been given the privilege of watching Saoirse's baby brother, Daniel, ever so often. He is a chunky-monkey, happy baby. And I am in baby-heaven!
11. Just can't end with an even number, and although I'd love to continue on to numbers 17 or 18, it's way past my bedtime.

So...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment