Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Must Confess...

...that I'm a hopeless blog-stalker. It's true. And don't you even think about judging me, because if you're reading this, then you are too. HA!

I read the blogs of people I have absolutely never met and probably never will meet. Sometimes I feel a little weird about knowing the ins and outs of the lives of completely random people. But hey...it's interesting stuff. And I've always loved a good biography.

So yes, I read random people's blogs...a lot. But I also have a habit of reading the blogs of people that I do kinda know. I think it's still considered "stalking" because they have no clue that I'm reading their stuff, but at least I have had some interaction with these people.

So today, I was perusing the blog of a friend from several years ago. We were both student leaders in Chi Alpha and were in the same small group for a short time. Honestly, I never really had a high opinion of her...maybe because I just didn't know her that well. So, I was stalking her blog today and was, in a word, astonished. I could sit here and try to explain or paraphrase what she wrote. But may I suggest you go here and read for yourself?

It's a bit long, but I doubt you'll be disappointed. And leave a comment killing 2 birds with 1 stone: Let me know what you think of what she wrote. And let me know that you are a reader of my little bloggy-blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment