Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coming Soon:

Sometimes I lie awake at night just thinking of topics to blog about. It's not like I'm straining to come up with ideas; I wouldn't have one of these things if it were a chore. I'm just always thinking about tons of different things. And about 7 out of 10 of those things are followed by the thought, "I should post about this."

The problem comes when I barely have enough time to do the dishes in my sink, let alone sit on the computer and type for hours. So, here's a brief list of the topics that will soon(ish) be making an appearance:

1. Won't You Be My Neighbor?* -- on the "eccentric" people that live in the Heights.
2. Summers in the World of Stars--on where my family and I spent the majority of the summer days throughout childhood.
3. Matthew: "A Gift from God" --on the weekend celebrations of my husbands birthday
4. New Title--on you helping me pick a new title for this blog. (The one I have is boring. Be thinking.)

*The names of the post titles may be subject to change based upon the flow of creativity to my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment