Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I'm Drinking

Remember that one time when I stopped drinking coffee? I have never really been much of a hot tea drinker. I mean, I've enjoyed a cup or two every once and a while, but I typically would choose a strong, black cup of joe over it's cousin, hot tea. But now that I've broken up with "joe" (kinda weird, cuz that's my dad's name...ha!), I've discovered how much fun it is discovering new tea flavors. Here's my new favorite:I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! It was kinda on the expensive side, but it contains 50 bags! Which means, that I will probably not have to journey out to buy more any time soon...well, maybe. It's just that good! If you love a good fruity hot tea, (I typically don't even care much for the fruity ones) then please do yourself a favor and spring for this. So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment